Hair Loss - Rogaine (Regaine) for Men ® foam 5% minoxidil - 3 month supply
- Brand: Claude Bell
- Product Code: RL12017
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax:€81.96
- 2 or more €96.99
- 3 or more €95.15
- 4 or more €90.55
ROGAINE - YOU CAN'T LOSE MORE THAN YOUR HAIR!
ROGAINE (REGAINE) foam minoxidil 5% for men
- It is clinically proven to help hair regrowth in up to 90% of men.
- Easy to use (foam - English foam) apply twice daily in the morning and evening.
- Recommended by European dermatologists, available without a prescription.
- Proven on European users, and over 10 million other satisfied users worldwide.
- Minoxidil: Scientifically proven to promote hair growth even in men with hereditary hair loss.
And it works in as many as 90% of men,
ROGAINE MINOXIDIL 5 % In the 1980s, they first discovered a remedy for hereditary hair loss called the then Rogaine in the US and Regaine in Europe and Asia. In 1996, in the US, Rogaine was considered one of the hottest products on the market to promote hair growth. Which is still true today, despite many discoveries. Why Rogaine Foam? Rogaine foam (in foam), which is more effective while drying hair faster and staying in nicer care. The advantage of Rogaine (Foam) Foam is that it dries faster and is more hair-friendly than regular minoxidil in liquid.
IS ROGAINE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Some family members or immediate family members experience hair loss (hereditary),
- Notice more hair than usual in your bed, in the shower or even on your comb,
- The skin on your scalp is increasingly visible especially on the front and back of the scalp.
- You have changed the style of your hairstyle to cover baldness
If at least 2 statements or more are affirmative, you should experience slow hair loss on your scalp. Rogaine is supposed to be the right one for you. Although there are many reasons why hair loss should occur because there are, of course, some ailments, there can be many reasons such as stress, the appearance of fungi, etc. So unless you have any history of family baldness, see your doctor or dermatologist first.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM ROGAINE?
It is important that you apply it twice a day in the morning and in the evening to get the most out of it. Here are some other things that are relevant to your initial Rogaine routine. The first few weeks of Rogaine start to work, you will feel more hair loss than usual. This is the ordinary and expected process of the Rogaine formula.
After about 3 months, you will already notice new hair growth, initially, they will light up naturally but over time they will continue to gain color and become the same as other hair on the scalp.
95% of the people who used ROGAINE Clinically tested, they decided to continue using Rogaine foam, which confirms the product's effectiveness.
Satisfaction Guarantee! We provide a Satisfaction Guarantee and a 15 day money back guarantee if any reaction occurs! We will give you a partial refund, so if you used one bottle, we pay you all three that are unused.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
ROGAINE FOAM 5 % MINOXIDIL is the most important part of the line that must be used to achieve results 12 hours span daily, so somehow just in the morning and evening before you go to bed.
1. First, comb your hair first in the morning and split it into rows of hair.
2. The foam will immediately melt when it comes into contact with warm skin. If your fingers are warm, it is recommended to cool them with cold water before application. But before applying them to your fingers, dry them.
3. Hold the product upside down and press the trigger to release the foam and apply the latter foam to your fingers. The amount of foam should not exceed more than half the plastic cap.
4. Use your fingers to massage the hair loss area and gently massage on the scalp. Then rinse your fingers with water. Repeat the same procedure in the evening before going to bed, and of course follow the same application procedures.
Repeat the same procedure in the evening before going to bed, and of course follow the same application procedures.
Attached are instructions for proper application in European and English, original packaging from Pfizer USA.